Here we are- Week 3 of the 2020 UKFL is in the books! So let’s take a look at the action. Remember, you can always reach out to us on Twitter if you have any questions about the league.
The interactions that we have seen in the opening few weeks is fantastic and is exactly what we wanted when we started the league. Just a few things to bare in mind when it comes to trades (as there seems to be a few cropping up)
- Trades currently have a 2 day period in the league. But that is just to give time to check them over that they aren’t hugely one-sided.
- We are more than happy to push trades through before the review period is over.
- Please reach out to us on Twitter to do this- as the Sleeper account isn’t monitored often on the weekend.
UKFL3: Signups Are Open
Alot of you have signed up for next year, but there are alot of you haven’t.
Remember, you have to signup each year that you want to participate. So head over and signup so you don’t forget! Don’t be that guy that slides into the DMs right at the start of the draft asking if you signed up and misses playing next year.
2020 UKFL Week 3 Highest Score
The highest score this week was in the Gary Linekar division. User HitParade amassed a scored of 221.02. I’m sure you want to see his roster. If you don’t then…. skip over the next bit.
So, he wins the second discount code from National Vintage League. We will be in touch to give you your 15% off code. Thanks again for your continued support.
To date, we have raised £324 (with another £67.50 gift aid) so thank you so much! We’ve also seen some people have made donations to personal charities for them- so that’s great too!
If you want to make a donation, then you can do so here.
Next week we will start to share the playoff picture, as we will be a decent way into the season. Remember, you aren’t out of it if you have a mixed record. We have a playoff spot for the highest scoring player in each division (or second highest if needed).
The playoffs will work in the same way as last year:
- You need to enter a team into the Sleeper app (the result of that in-app game doesn’t matter)
- Teams face everyone in the matchup they are put into
- Highest scores advance from each matchup
So that’s the recap for this week. Hopefully we get some more good action next week on the field.
Image Credit: Mark J. Rebilas – USA TODAY Sports